Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Black, White and Dotted All Over

Happy Hump Day! Today I bring you another nail art from my pinterest "to-do" list".  I seriously considered doing this one using microbeads, but decided against it until I was sure I could do it using a plain old dotting tool.



There is something just inherently cool about the design and the fact that it's all done in dots. Simple but funky at the same time. What I find interesting is that you could use this design as an accent nail and do the rest of your nails with just the bottom dots........or do all 10 of your nails using the whole design like the pinterest photo.

I think if I do this design using micro-beads, I'll have to modify this design a bit, make the top "half" into a whole and center that on the nail more. Maybe use rhinestones for the large dots across the free edge? Definitely add that to my "to-do" list. 

Funny how I keep doing designs from my list, but the list keep getting longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment