Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who doesn't love a good matte look?

Good Morning and Happy Friday Eve!! I stayed up a little late last night doing this mani and my mani for "Fish Egg Friday". Starting tomorrow, the theme for all my nail art for the next week (if not longer) will be Bridal! What better way to start than with a caviar mani??

That all begins tomorrow, I have not forgotten today's Nail Art!! I have been dying to try a matte stamping design and I finally worked out one that I really really like!! I hope you do tooo.



I am just sooo in love with this look!! That's "Riveting" from China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection. It's second only to "Ruby Pumps" as my favorite polish. Adding the matte top coat was really what made this look for me.


You know I took more than a few pictures of this, so I'm going to show them all.




That's all I have for you lovelies today. Don't forge that this week is bridal week and spread the word to those friends looking to get married this summer! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm just all over the matte look this week.

      Delete
  2. Looks stunning matte! I love matte top coats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe that is China Glaze's Hunger Games "Riveting"? It looks just as fantastic matte as it normally does but for completely different reasons!

      Delete