Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Chicks

Happy Good Friday everyone! All Friday's are good though, aren't they? I guess today is just an extra Good day then!

Today's Nail Art is another simple but adorably cute one. It really does make me go "Squeeeeeeeeeeee". Not just because they are cute on  their own, but I love lil chicks and we do have chickens that we let run free across our property and every so often we don't take the eggs and let a chicken roost on them to get cute little chicks!   Now on with the cutness!


This is one of those nail arts where you can see how the length of the nail really changes how the design looks. I did it the same technique across all the nails but I especially love this on the short pointer finger. The design is clearly ideal for shorter nails!! You don't see that very often either!


I hope you enjoyed my cute little chicks and if you have short nails, you now have some hope for wearing some fun nail art!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwww this is adorable!!!!! I hope to one day have chickens as well once we acquire a bigger plot of land =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love our chickens, our roosters are sooo pretty!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love their little feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! That was what attracted me to the tutorial!

      Delete