Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

10 Little Bunnies in a Row

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope your Holiday Weekend is off to a wonderful start! Tonight is the big night when many parents and children will be gathering around the table to color eggs to hide tomorrow! I know that's what we're doing tonight. This will be the first year that my youngest child will get to color eggs. Because of the huge age difference between her and her next oldest sister, it has been a few years since I've done this. I'm very excited and looking forward to this family activity!

In honor of the Big Hunt to begin tomorrow, I have Easter Bunnies for you!! I don't have very many pastel colors in my collection and where I was lacking, I mixed up some acrylic paint to fill in the voids!



I easily could have taken 10 pictures of these cuties, but I think I will stop at just posting these two. The other two I have are pretty much identical to these two.


I hope you enjoyed my little bunnies today and tomorrow's nail art will try to include everything that makes Easter special to those that celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment