Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

14 Days of Nail Art - Day 8

Well Wednesday is finally here! If you don't hear from me today...don't worry! I was not eaten alive by a spaghetti monster at the fundraiser last night. I am more than likely hiding away in my work space and working on a guest post I'm doing involving Gelish color mani's that have nail art using traditional polishes. I'll be sure to put a link here when that guest post is posted.

Now, onto today's mani!


With No Flash

With a Flash


As you can see from the first picture, this base color does have a gold shimmer to it. It also really is that much of a bubble gum pink - the shimmer keeps the intensity of hue from being too loud. I got a suggestion to do a design to highlight the holiday but still be suitable for a conservative workplace environment and I decided to run with it. What do you think? See any lawyers, investment bankers and the like sporting this look next week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment