Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 4 - Green

Today's Nail Art Challenge is Green Nails! I decided to do this one as a gradient, there is a day for gradients, and I did a different color scheme for that day but I couldn't resist this for the color green. I'm surrounded by so many lush tropical plants and trees and so many different shades of green that I was truly inspired by them all.



The Polishes I used for this one are (from lightest to darkest) Milani's "Neon Lites", Finger Paints "I'm Guggen-lime" and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Emerald City". I put a thin layer of Jade's silver glitter over the the whole thing. This very specifically reminds me of a vine we have growing all over that has the varigated green coloring. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Tomorrow's Challenge will be Blue Nails! Yay!

2 comments: