Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 20 - Water Marble

Today's Challenge is Water Marble. This one was especially tough because I'd never done water marbling before. I'd actually had to go and look up a few tutorial in blogs and on YouTube to figure out how exactly I should b doing this. It took several different attempts to figure out which polishes and color combos I liked best, but this is the best one out of my initial efforts.



I went with this one because it reminded me of Tie-Dye T-shirts! I love all things retro and this is another one I wore for a few days because it tickled me to death. As challenging and frustrating as this one played out - I ultimately have been sooo thrilled with the final outcome and the potential final outcomes that I'm definitely going to try and work on my technique and using different polish combinations.

Tomorrow's Challenge is "Inspired by a Color".  Now we're really starting to get into the editorial portion of the Challenge and I most definitely enjoying this whole challenge and am so glad I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment