Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Funky Retro NOTD

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day! Today's NOTD is definitely retro and funky. I am in a springtime mood but that seems to be expressing itself in contrasting colors with retro and funky stamping designs!  I've decided to not fight that at all and just go with it and see where it takes me.  Now, onto the pictures!


Sadly, no amount of adjustment using software is ever going to really show that awesome light pink. It's a bubblegum pink with a gold shimmer. It's Milani's "Sunkissed glow". I often call it my "barbie pink" lol


I did a few more of these designs yesterday, so look for them this week. I chose this color combo for my Mani of the week that I'll be walking around with for the next few days and I'll be showing off that design later in the week too!

Enjoy and have a groovy hump day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment