Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bridesmaids need polish too!

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day! I know this is a bridal series, but bridesmaids need polish too!! Today's nail art could work for a bride that has more bold tastes but it's really aimed at the bridesmaids. I decided to get a little wild with the watermarbling yesterday and I did this one too.


I used just Essie's "Swing Velvet" and OPI's "Fit for a Queenslander" from the Australian Collection in this watermarble. I then stamped using a silver foil a rose pattern. Because it's a silver foil, the stamped design is subtle and not immediately obvious. It does give it that something extra that I felt the plain watermarble was missing. 


Of course, this design is also good for Prom - which is fast approaching as well! I'm sure all us old folks remember prom, and some of the scary dresses we chose to wear. Now it's the younger girls turn to wear a dress they will be horrified by later in life. At least we can send 'em off wearing some timeless nails!

That's all for today. Tomorrow will be the last day of this week's bridal series and I'll be  finishing it off with another bold bridesmaid or prom look. Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment