Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MY Bridal Nails

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! As I previously promised, today I'll be showing off the nails I plan on wearing for my own wedding. This will be my third marriage (his first) and we've decided to keep it VERY low key and casual. I will still be wearing a dress - but it'll be a tie-dyed strapless cotton sundress. Orange and blue. After six kids and two previous marriages, I'm just so far beyond a "white" dress it's not even funny.

I already have matching jewelry that was made for me by a friend and I promise to post pix of the completed look when it's closer to the big day.


The dress is tye-dyed and the perfect matching mani for it is a watermarble!! It just don't get any better than that. Here's another shot of it.


Of course, my favorite orange shade is China Glaze's "Riveting" from the Hunger Games Collections and that's the orange I used here. The Navy/purple is just a cheap polish I picked up on sale at CVS and is from my personal nail polish stash. Yah, I really do keep a separate set of nail polishes just for myself. I mean if a client really really likes it, sure I'll use it. It is just one of the few polishes that I have purchased with myself, rather than clients, in mind.

I hope you enjoyed seeing a preview peek of my wedding attire and thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's sure a different wedding mani. But I love it! I'm sure it will be a great day for both of you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! I certainly hope so! lol I want that day to be a fun for everyone!

      Delete
  2. What a fun mani! Congrats on your wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Great choice!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Wishes for your wedding! i'm excited to see how everything comes together... the nails are so fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I'll definitely be posting "preview pix" when I've got it all put together!

      Delete