Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pot of Gold Shamrocks?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope you are celebrating today and enjoying the fun spirit of this great holiday in whatever way suits you best!! Today's Nail Art was one I had been considering but waited to even think about trying to execute...then I saw a similar idea on Pinterest. The idea was almost identical to what I had been planning to do, including using gold microbeads as my "pot of gold". I had planned on using more microbeads for the rest of the design and well you can see here how that worked out. I really liked this one and Wednesday night after I finished doing all this pictures for this week, I decided that this one HAD to be today's Nail Art!!



I hope you enjoyed this week's theme and I'll be back to my regular nail arts tomorrow. I hope be recieving a package soon with new stamping plates to bring you some fun new designs and color choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment