Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pink Argyle!

Good Morning and a wonderful Friday Eve to you!! So I had previously joined pinterest, and one of the boards I created was of nail art I like and want to try out! Today's Nail Art is one that just love for it's simplicity and girly factor. I think I could have executed this one better, but I'm definitely not unhappy with the overall result and my execution will get better through repetition but you be the judge. I bring you Pink Argyle!



You will probably see this one again when I get it worked out so it looks much crisper and cleaner. The pink is OPI's "Pedal Faster Suzi" from the Holland Collection Mini Set. I'm not even going to mention how many coats it took to hide my sunset mani undernearth. I just love the overall look of this one. It's definitely the glitter accent and the jewels that give it the girly vibe that I fell in love with.

I may or may not have a post for you Friday, I'm starting a "fix-up" project on my work space and the initial portion of that requires that I move everything out to do what I need to do. So I might get that part completed today and everything back in and be able to do some more nail art, but then again, I may not get to the Nail Art. I will return as soon as humanly possible tho!!

2 comments: