Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dissatisfaction

Good Morning! I know my blog post is late but I was just too tired last night to write it and severely lacking in the inspiration. I had done my latest Gelish in this lovely green. It's an amazing sparkly green and I love the color. You might have noticed  that my last few posts have not featured my hands, a large part of that is because many of the nail arts I wanted to do just don't go with this color and one of the designs I apparently am unable to do on my own nails.

All that being said, I still tried to do a nail art with this color and I'm just not satisfied with it. All is not lost though!! I finally got my order from born pretty store.


As you can see from the picture, that's a whole lot of stamping plates but it also is dried flowers (clear round containers) and resin rhinestones (in the little baggie). With much encouragement from my significant other, I ran to my studio to check them out.

Again, the color became an issue but I think I did ok moving past it. 


Going forward, I'll have to keep in mind that this color really is only for wearing by itself.  In the meantime, I'm taking it off a week early and I think I'll go with a clear for now and start wearing some of my bolder nail arts on both hands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment