Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Hint of Monet

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful  day.  I've always been a big fan of the Fine Arts, I'm a long time visitor to the Museum of Fine Arts Boston and if I were in the right tax bracket, I would be one of their "Patrons". lol

I was inspired for today's Nail Art by Monet and his landscapes. I used one of my stamping plates (I have no idea who puts it out) but it is a little pebble pattern. I used the same design over and over in different shades to try and get same effect. One of the colors didn't transfer so so nice..but I kept it anyway because it fit in the with the theme. You can see it poking out from behind my smile line.

Now for pix!


I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of Monet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment