Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fashion Bling

Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a fun weekend and I'm glad your here today. I'll be showing you some older Nail Arts I did but never got around to posting. I went on a kick with small faux rhinestones, and designer logos while I was still in school, later I brought the designs with me to the salon and they were my most popular ones.

Because I don't have long nails and am unable to wear acrylic on my own hands, I did these one on a pre-made nail and used some press-on glue to attach them to my fingers. The base color here is Orly's "Liquid Vinyl" but you can use any color you like as a base color.





I hope you enjoyed today's "Designer Bling" See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. those are some blinged out talons right there! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working with the microbeads to try and come up with the same design only smaller - gotta show some love to nubbies too!!

      Delete