Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

14 Days of Love - Day 4

Yay! It's saturday! woohooo! Not that it ever means anything for us. We're not working for someone else today but we're defnitely working on projects here at home!  Speakong of projects here's today's Valentine's themed nails.



I did stripes and dots on my fingers with a stamped accent nail.  I'm completely in love with these colors for this theme.  I'll hopefully be spending some time this afternoon locked in my workspace making more fun mani's.  I took some of the money I recieved as a gift for Christmas and purchased some new nail art brushes.  I'd really like to take some time this afternoon and try some new things with those. I also still feel like I need to work on some of my techniques.  Who knows, maybe I'll get bold enough and do v-day theme water marble - I never know what I'm going to do until I get in there and do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment