Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Days of Love - Day 1

So, It's February 1st, and we all know what that means! Valentine's Day is just two weeks away! I decided I would post Valentine's themed nail art for the first two weeks to celebrate the Holiday.

I sat down to do this one but my older cat "Boo" wuz less than thrilled to come in second behind nail polish as you can see.


He was very unhelpful until I finally caved and gave him the attention he demaned. Once that was done, he was awesome company while I worked on today's nail art.





This is the first pictures I've posted using stamping plates! I've worn mani's with designs from my stamping plates but had never taken pictures of them. This seemed like a good time to start since I avoided them completely for the nail arts of the past month. I completely free handed the "french" part of this and it shows how long it's been since I've done that. lol

I hope you enjoyed today's nail arts and my adorable but angry kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment