Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

14 Day of Love - Day 6

Happy Monday! As I promised yesterday, I took a little extra time and added some fun glitter to today's mani. It's supposed to be a pink glitter and it's definitely pink in the jar, but when you put it on the nail, it's comes out a more coral color. I still like it very much and I used it often in some of my acrylic designs. I hope you enjoy!

This is in shade

This is in direct sunlight

I hope you enjoyed today's nail art. I absolutely have to do some more with nail glitter  next week. 

I am already contemplating what I'll be posting after Valentine's Day but before St. Patricks. I have been wanting to highlight some of my fun acrylic materials and a few designs to go with them.  As I have mentioned before, I cannot put acrylic on my nails because I have sensitivities when applied to my own nails. I hadn't given up on the concept and I think I have figured out how I can do it without torturing myself.  Who remembers "Press On Nails?" Did you know you can still buy the press on gum used for those kits? We'll see how long it takes me to create the acrylic nails to "press" on before I decide if it'll just be a weekly feature for awhile or an every day topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment