Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 30 - Inspired by a Tutorial

Wow!! I can't believe this is almost done!?! Where did the month go? Today's challenge is "Inspired by a Tutorial". I decided to go with watermelons - there were several tutorials on this topic and I wanted to give one of them a try. Although to be honest several previous ones are also based on tutorial, like the water marbling, etc because I had never tried these things before. I picked this one prior to ever beginning any of this - and by the time I got to this point, I decided to stick with my initial decision.



Tomorrow's the last day of the challenge and it is supposed to be "my favorite" one from the previous 30 days. Anyone want to take a guess which was my favorite?  hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment