Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 25 - Inspired by Fashion

I'm very excited about today's challenge, Inspired by Fashion.  DVF is my all time favorite designer and I decided to do nail art inspired by her most famous design: the wrap dress! I love this dress so much because it's the only clothing design ever to flatter every women's body type. Diane is also well known for her fabulous prints but this time I shied away from replicating three other challenges  by doing one of her prints here.  I've already done that so many times up to this point.



I started with a base color of OPI's "Bubble Bath" and for the dress I used Cover Girl's Boundless Color "Pink Prism" and "Red Revolution". I added a little round gem where the knot of the wrap should go. This one was easy to do and it was also one I really liked. I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do for this one and I think I executed it exactly to my vision.

Tomorrow's Challenge is "Inspired by a Pattern"

No comments:

Post a Comment