Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 24 - Inspired by a Book

Today's Challenge is "Inspired by a Book".  I decided to go with "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" as the book. This was a tough one for me, so many choices and which one to choose? I did very much enjoy the entire Harry Potter series of books and I was so glad I waited until they were all out to read them. I would have hated waiting for each one to come out!




I started this one with a base color of OPI's "Purple with a Purpose". I used Stripe Rite's brown to make the broom and wand. For the scar I used Stripe Rite's black glitter and for Voldemort's eyes I used China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" and Orly's "Liquid Vinyl" I also used Color Club's Art Club "Silver Satin" and Jade's "Star Lites" on the wand.

That's about all for today's challenge. Tomorrow's challenge is "Inspired by Fashion".

No comments:

Post a Comment