Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 16 - Tribal Print

Today's challenge is tribal print. Since I was doing this one on my shorter nails, I couldn't do the tribal print I would have liked. Being of Native American descent, I'm very familiar with several specific designs but all of them would have required longer nails for me to do - so I kept it simple and went with brighter colors.



For the base color, I used Jade's "Outrageous Fantasy", then I did the triangles using Color Club's Art Club "Aqua", for the dots, I used Jade's "Outrageous" (royal blue), for the two straight stripes I used Color Club's Art Club "Yellow" and for the squiggly line I used Color Club's Art Club "Satin Silver".  This one really was a challenge for me to do, not so much because it was difficult, but because it was difficult to do on my own hand.

Tomorrow's challenge - GLITTER! woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment