Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Polka Dot Cherries

Good Morning and a Happy Saturday and Cinco de Mayo to all my fellow nail art freaks! I was in a bit of a silly mood when I did today's nail art and I thought it would be a fun one for a Saturday. Polka dots with an accent nail full of cherries!


I used my Gelish Gelly Sandwich as the background color for this one just because it's pink and sparkly and I love it. Using my dotting tool I made polka dots and the cherries using regular nail polish, Essie's "Swing Velvet" and using a think nail art brush and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear, "Emerald City" to make the cherry stems and leaves.


I still love how some of the larger pieces of glitter shows through "swing velvet". It definitely suited my mood for Cinco de Mayo! I probably should have come up with something more "mexican" looking but I drew a blank so I went with the overall feeling I have every Cinco da Mayo - fun!!

Thanks for reading and remember! Be safe and No Drinking and Driving!


1 comment: