Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

Today's Challenge is "Inspired by a Flag". I've done so much traveling over my lifetime, both national and international this really was a tough choice! I was born on the island of Puerto Rico, I spent 6 years living in "West" Germany, I have family history with Poland, UK, Canada, France, Barbados and so many more.

I decided to go with Poland. My grandmother is second generation polish immigrant, both her parents immigrated here from Poland prior to WWI. I adore her and she's the bestest!



For this one I did a base color of Jade's "Snow White" and covered half the nail in Cover Girl's Boundless Color "Red Revolution". Given the history of the country - I thought that was a great color name to use for this one.

Tomorrow's challenge - Inspired by the Supernatural

No comments:

Post a Comment